3800 New Car Spot....

Whats up guys....well, as you probally all know, theres a new hot spot for cars..2 minutes away from my house... :p Well its at the mcdonalds on Bloomingdale Road (Also Roselle Rd.) and lake street....it was packed......

BK is fadding out just like the irving and barrington spot fadded...cops are asses.

I know some of the bloomingdale cops. the watch commander...i'll see if they care or not.....i gotta talk to him for something else too. Soo.

Also, as posted in my previous racing post...found a nice import strip..fun ass hell.
Maybe some of your GTPer and GTers wanna go up there wit me....though i may warn you, we all got there at like 1.30 in the mourning, i was there till like 2.30
Its an warehouse place, even the overnight workers came out and watched the races, it runs parralel to a highway....but theres no way a cop could get off anywhere near there....i talked to one of the guys, they said, they have been here for the 5th time and no cops have bothered them, i geuss they said a cop pulled a guy over on the highway right in front of wher everyone was standing, didn't give a rats ass....so...we'll see until cops find ou t about it...its in cook county..

Well am out...lataz

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
See what i never understood about cops or whatever for that matter is, why do they kick people out of parking lots, i'm sorry but you would think that they would rather see people sitting in a parking lot just bullshitting with each other then out driving out on the road like asses and racing and stuff. i'll just never understand it

Originally posted by 00GTPSC@Jun 14 2004, 02:22 AM
See what i never understood about cops or whatever for that matter is, why do they kick people out of parking lots, i'm sorry but you would think that they would rather see people sitting in a parking lot just bullshitting with each other then out driving out on the road like asses and racing and stuff. i'll just never understand it
yeah i dont understand that either...there have been times when i have been at TOGOS around 1-2 am and the patio there has a sign posted "Patio closes at 12am" so the cops will cruise through and i'll be out there minding my own business smoking a cigarette (you cant smoke inside) and they'll tell me that i have to leave or go inside..the patio is closed.. ok i can understand that the sign says that it closes at 12am but the place itself is open 24 hrs... if im standing in the parking lot smoking they dont say anything to me..whats the damn difference? weirdos

Originally posted by Adam86+Jun 14 2004, 03:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adam86 @ Jun 14 2004, 03:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-00GTPSC@Jun 14 2004, 02:22 AM
yeah i dont understand that either...there have been times when i have been at TOGOS around 1-2 am and the patio there has a sign posted "Patio closes at 12am" so the cops will cruise through and i'll be out there minding my own business smoking a cigarette (you cant smoke inside) and they'll tell me that i have to leave or go inside..the patio is closed.. ok i can understand that the sign says that it closes at 12am but the place itself is open 24 hrs... if im standing in the parking lot smoking they dont say anything to me..whats the damn difference? weirdos [/b][/quote]
i think the same thing when tinaly park kicks us oput of Stake and shake... When they do that every one just drives around like a-holes....but then i can see why the cops can right more tickest to the gay ricers....

Urbsnspices

Oct 7, 2008
Shoot me a PM about the wharehouse location. I cant get a race in the Buick to save my life, unless it is at a line.

I am sure you guys know about the thursday night car show in the Fratos parking lot, across from the Easy Street pub on Roselle. I havent stopped by yet this summer. I wonder if it is still going on because they just built a bank there.

Dave

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info