3800 2 Killes On Lose

Whut up everyone, heres the scoop, i was coming home on 290, and i se this fricken intergra ricer weavin in and out of traffic, i was like, EWWW, someone to play with, well this fucker comes flying by, well, i follow him, then a guy on a bike comes zoomin up, we all get on the elgin and floor it, THEN we catch up to the cobra, real nice, so it was all 4 of us weavin in and out of traffic to get a opening, well, me and the intergra had an open while we were going about 60, we both floored it, that ricer had some kind of turbo or supercharger in there cause he was close, he was about 2 cars in front of me when he guned it, so did i, but i kept gainin and gainin and gainin and he knew it and shut it off, well my rotors are horrible and those brakes where heated up like crazy and i had a hard time brakin at 100 mph, i was like you fricken ass hole....well, i f*ckin passed the ass hole, and came up to the cobra and bike, well, us three got off at iriving park, and the bike and cobra lined up, i was behind the cobra, well, my G/f pointed out there was a undercover detective in the ford behind us, well i stayed back and watched the race, and was amazed the cobra kept up VERY well, then me and the bike came up to the red, he looks at me and says, "Shit Now YOU??" i was like hell yea,
well light turn green, i was kinda scared to really put the pedal down cause of the ford behind us, but i sorta did, and beat the bike!!! YES beat him! LOL He missed a gear and grindin it, all i here him say is, SHIT!, then we line up again, but this time he hooked and he took me.....

All in all, that was the best night i've had in a LONG while!
I never would of thought that ricer could of hung wit me...
Those huge ugly ass stickers must of gave it 100 HP! Along wit the fart cannnon!

Lataz

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list