3800 Took a couple of interesting pics...

First is one of my all time favorite cars, but I never noticed such cool exhaust tips on one before... don't know if this is standard at all.

turbo.jpg

Next well, I guess it speaks for it's self :D :D :p

gimp.jpg

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by ScaAvenger@Jun 3 2004, 01:39 AM
Those are stock tips on there. For the saturn thats some funny shit!
Yeap what he said. Hey Blitzu was that 294 I ran with on the expressway about a month ago I was in the Silvemist GTP.... that was a fun ride except for the people that will not get out of your way no matter how fast your going

C

Charged97

I see all kinds of exotics parked outside the car wash on Halsted just down from Milwaukee in the city here. Yesterday there were 2 yellow Lambo's. One Murcielago and one Gallardo. It isn't anything to see Turbo Porsche's, BMW's, AMG MB's, and assorted other badass cars there. EVERY DAY I pass that car wash and something is there. It's pretty cool. :headbang:

That license plate is just classic. :lol:

Originally posted by LeeGTP+Jun 3 2004, 08:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LeeGTP @ Jun 3 2004, 08:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ScaAvenger@Jun 3 2004, 01:39 AM
Those are stock tips on there. For the saturn thats some funny shit!
Yeap what he said. Hey Blitzu was that 294 I ran with on the expressway about a month ago I was in the Silvemist GTP.... that was a fun ride except for the people that will not get out of your way no matter how fast your going [/b][/quote]
Yeah that was a fun run, stupid traffic!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info