3800 LMAO NOW~

sooo...
i was playing out front of my house with Ethan we were playing hockey with his golf clubs and balls. Keep in mind he JUST turned 3. We were getting a little rough, stealing the ball from eachother and "sticking"....well, I kinda butted him out of the way so I could get the ball and that lil' **** hit me right in back with his club! It hurt soo bad..then when I ran away from him, he ran after me and hit me again this time in the arm! My mom has it all on tape..I was laughin soo hard, because it was soo funny..but ended up being in a lot of pain! Slugger! He knows better not to hit, but LOL if you could just see the playback...his face meaning business while hitting me! HEHE

kids rock

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
my son just turned two and if you say 'kung fu' he starts throwing punches and kicks....

He caught me one time when i wasn't looking and hit me sqaure in the eye. I think I saw stars for a good ten minutes....

damn those old bruce lee movies i have laying around B)

ZC 2K GTP

Regular
Dec 8, 2008
Originally posted by MrT+Jun 3 2004, 12:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MrT @ Jun 3 2004, 12:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-2KREDGHOST@Jun 3 2004, 12:05 PM
I want to see!!! Playback post it. Everything cool or do you have a huge bruise.

Leo
http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=3605 :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Ok ppl never mind I got an assistant so I'll be posting up like usual. The reason I was leaving is because I got a promotion and was dealing with the customer's more frequently and wasn't going to have time to check out the site. I will be on so don't worry ppl.

I'm still here and am not going anywhere!!!!!!!
:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :beatup:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info