3800 How Much $ ?

GTPictor

Addict
Nov 16, 2008
McHenry
i start my new job tomarrow. i still work at jt but 2 times a week if lucky. It dose sound like he needs more than an alignment but if you would like you can stop by my house some time and ill jack it up and take a look. As far as your tires cal my work 847-965-2757 and talk to dave in back (the tech) and see when he can mount them. at this point if you want your tires done soon thats how u can save money on install or at worst go in as a normal customer and talk to dave or nick and tell them i sent u. theyll hook u up.

what do u think is wrong with my car that its not just the alignment because i might be exagerating on it but the steering wheel does have to be turned for the wheels to B straight and plaus thanks for the prices and Pcitor i might be hittin u up on this..if it is just alignment..O and another thing give some predicaments on what it could B and how much $ it will cost me.. if its not just the alignment..THNX

HUEY

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info