3800 MMMmmmmmmmmmm...

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
mysterypic.jpg

That is all... B)

VIN7

Apr 22, 2008
Ok, is this coolgtx's ic or do we have to guess? Hmm, his was blue, so is this one of the prototype (your's?) or a later version?

Looking at the top row of fins that appear to have shifted, it seems the core should have been cut so that each side terminated with a tube. As it looks in the photo, the core was terminated with fins, and it seems that without a tube on each side of the fins, there is no attachment to the ic frame itself. Is that what I'm seeing?

Mike

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by VIN7@Jun 1 2004, 07:39 PM
Looking at the top row of fins that appear to have shifted, it seems the core should have been cut so that each side terminated with a tube. As it looks in the photo, the core was terminated with fins, and it seems that without a tube on each side of the fins, there is no attachment to the ic frame itself. Is that what I'm seeing?

Mike
The fins are a matter of poor picture taking and the core was not terminated with fins.

This is the ILGPC intercooler, the same one we'll be offering in our kit. This one isn't "pretty" because it's been in a car.

The post was simply that I got an intercooler, not to plug anything. This one or one a little cleaner is going in my car. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info