3800 How was your memorial day weekend?

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
So what did you guys do this weekend?

On Friday I installed 1/2 of my IC. The radiator, pump, hoses and electircal..

I went to eat on saturday with friends to Sal and Carvao OMG did I eat. We also went to th boat and lost my ass off..

Sunday and Monday I rented season 1 of 24 first 4 DVD's OMG that show rocks.. I need to rent the final 2 discs for that season.. Than I am off for season 2 :D

I slept alot also.. Oh well wish we could of had better weather..So we could of BBQ'd

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
I worked all weekend had yesterday and today off and helped my dad rip up the old deck and start on a new one.

When ya doing the rest of the IC?

Hey, I got the season one of 24, I bought it, you can borrow it if ya want, just depends on how bad ya wanna see it, not sure when I'll be up that way. Yeah that show does rock.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Thursday I demo'd our deck. Friday I cut it up and got it into a dumpster, also took the TA to cruise night. Saturday morning my allergies where killing me. Worked 12-9 and got one car out. Sunday tried using the bobcat for on the backyard but it was too muddy. Hit the bar down the street for a few hours to watch the end of Indy. Watched the Coke-cola 600 back at home again. Monday was still feeling sick, worked 12- 9 again, got out 1 and a 1/2 cars. Tuesday feeling better worked 10:30 to 7 and sold another car.
Did I miss a holiday or something? :banghead:

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
friday: got my car back, went to bk , got kicked out by cops
saturday: it rained, couldn't zaino the car ... played computer games and went to BK ... got kicked out by cops, went to Dream/Fish place and watched office space and played Coleco :D
Sunday: it rained... coudln't zaino the car... went to comp usa to pickup a computer case for a computer I was building for a coworker, and 2 250GB hard drives (on sale)
Monday: it rained... couldn't zaino the car, went to comp usa to pickup 2 more 250GB drives (1TERABYTE in 1 box :p), some hdd coolers, then dropped off the computer I built for a coworker....

my mem weekend sucked :( damn rain... I need a good 12 hours w/out rain so I can zaino and buff the car... I have only 1.5 weeks before the hot rod power tour :(

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Friday Night just chilled and threw in some movies testing the Home Theater system

Saturday morning I had a double header softball game that started at 7:30am

Saturday Night I went to a Black & White Ball out in Milwaukee for a fundraising for the Milwaudee Urban League oh yeah on the way there EVO chasing me :lol:

Sunday I went to my Best friend and his wife baby shower in Glenwood and then renting Paycheck that evening

Monday went to the show and seen The Day After Tomorrow and Troy I couldn't do a movie sweep they were checking movie stubs at the Cinemark in Woodridge

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Friday-made a new air intake after work
Saturday-made fudge in the morning, took my kid to the park, went to Hale's, Started refinishing a dresser, watched LOTR3
Sunday-sanded dresser all day and finished, took pacifier away from my 3 yr old for good, laundry
Monday- our 2nd year anniversary, cleaned house, went to see Day after Tommorrow, then went to Meijer for groceries, went to bed early.

Damn I'm boring...

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Let's see Friday night got my car towed while I was drinking at my boy's apartment had to pay $375 owner's expense stupid ass owner.

Saturday I helped my dad redecorate the font of our house and then I went to detail my car and re-wax then drank with my brother and boys while waxing the car and fixing my boys brakes. After that I went to Cue can do played some pool and drank some more. We then went and chilled at BK for like 5 minutes and then left.

Sunday slept awhile and then woke up and watched LOTR3 and then chilled till my boys came thru with some corona's and then drank. At night me and my boy hit up Cue can do again we chilled enjoyed the company that was there. Then my brother came by and joined us for some more beer. Went home and chilled then hit the sack.

Monday we just chilled BBQ'd with the parents then went to a party which was off the hook. Let's just say there was 2 girls for every guy it was that packed. Had a great time and didn't even mind the rain.

Well that was my Memorial Day Weekend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info