3800 Just had to put my ferret to sleep

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Man this sucks. I was sitting down here and i went to go back upstairs and as i walked past his cage he was just laying there and he had green stuff on his one eye, i took him to the emergency vet and they said he had a upper reperatory infection, and ulcer and failed kidney's, it's hard but at least he's not suffereing now. man excuse my language but this really fucking sucks right now, i just can't stop crying right now, it's just not cool.

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by dole21@May 30 2004, 04:01 PM
I feel for ya man. Sorry to hear that.

I was there last summer with my black lab who I'd had for 14 years

That was the roughest time of my life. It' in the long run sucks but its for the better for them

It'll get better, just takes time.
Yeah i hope so, i gotta give a call now to the tattoo place and have them draw somethin up for me. I had him for about 6 years, i got another one and i feel so sorry for him now, cause that was like his brother, this still just really sucks though

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Well i went and got the tattoo done, i always had that idea of doing something to remeber the pets i have lost, so my guy drew me up a nice one, he did a cross with a sailor star in it (Sailor star means coming home) and he put 2 banners at the top of the cross which says "Forever Remebered" then at the bottom of the cross he did 2 more banners and i put my dog's name in there that we had put to sleep a couple years ago and then my ferrets name. It turned out really nice. I'm hoping he will put it on his website so i can show you guys. I'm still really upset about it. It just sucks really bad still and the other ferret seem so lonley right now. I dunno still gonna take me a couple days or so but it's gonna be hard. Don't also help right now with my g/f being the biggest bitch ever to. God what a shitty ass day

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info