3800 For Sale ...97 GTP

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
1997 GTP Black W/ Black Painted 5 Star Rims

103000 miles .

Mods are .... 3.4 pulley , DHP ..Thrasher CAI w/9" K&N ...ubend res removed with dynomax super turbo's ...autolite 104's .. thrasher shift kit . set on Med . SnM motor mounts

tinted windows all the way around w/ 10' visor with treflective GTP across the top . ... debadged ... DRL's disabled... . headlight covers ... vt grills upper and lower . rims were painted black and clear coated . the inertior is super clean . car is fully loaded except for the Blowsw sound system ... but it does have the disk changer in the trunk . HUD ( works ) heated driver seat , graphite leather interior , dual climate control . the car runs almost perfect , just had the lower intake gaskets done as well as the valve cover gaskets too. tires are in "pretty good " conditioon , trans was flushed when shift kit was done . put in new filter as well , the past 4-6 oil changes have been w/ mobile 1 synthetic. the car is not perfect it does have some flaws scratches etc .. of a 100K mile car . but over all it is pretty clean . the air is not working but it will be . the only thing the car needs as of right now is exhaust tips. otherwise turn key and go . the ABS and check tire press light is on .

i will be taking offers this week .... i have no set price as of now this will be going for sale locally as well , for those of you who have not seen my car it is somewhat unique looking ... locally i will be asking 8500 which i know is alittle high , but you never know "kids" love this car around here ... if someone on the club is interested 7500 . would buy the car quick .

any comments good or bad are welcomed ... and if you have any question please call me 815-260-3621 or pm email ... etc .. i will try to get a pic up , if more are needed let me know and i will get them .

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
i tried to edit the post but there is no edit option now ... i just wanted to add that iam currrently running the Pulley Boys Quickchange system right now .. w/ the 3.25 pulley i also have the 3.0 pulley too.

people give me some ideas as to what you think the car is worth ... like i said before all opinons good or bad are welcomed . i honestly dont know what the car is worth .. i just keep thinking about how much i payed :)

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by burtgtp1973@May 26 2004, 05:07 PM
was up peeps ????? too many miles too much money ??? talk to me people ... someone give me some feedback ... i can take it :banghead: :bump:
I'm guessing since most everyone here has one you might need to give it some time. I'm sure a few people will tell their friends and then someone will show interest and come here seeking more info.

tommmy3

Regular
Dec 19, 2008
Originally posted by Aircal+May 26 2004, 10:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Aircal @ May 26 2004, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-burtgtp1973@May 26 2004, 05:07 PM
was up peeps ?????  too many miles  too much money ??? talk to me people ... someone give me some feedback ... i can take it  :banghead:  :bump:
I'm guessing since most everyone here has one you might need to give it some time. I'm sure a few people will tell their friends and then someone will show interest and come here seeking more info. [/b][/quote]
I agree -

If you want a quick sell you will have to drop the price a lot more closer to the trade in value - like to about $4500 - 5200. Otherwie it is going to take awhile to sell to the RIGHT PERSON

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Originally posted by tommmy3@Jun 3 2004, 12:50 AM

I agree -

If you want a quick sell you will have to drop the price a lot more closer to the trade in value - like to about $4500 - 5200. Otherwie it is going to take awhile to sell to the RIGHT PERSON
thanks for the input ... this is what iam looking at in terms of the sale of my car .... http://www2.nadaguides.com/Values/ValueCat...r=1997&ColorId=

i consider the car to be pretty clean . which makes up the difference of the asking price and NADA price ... in my mind. i would still appreciate some feedback maybe iam way off here ... but for those of you who have seen my car please throw in some input . actually more so for the sake of local sale ... which is where more than likely where the car will sell.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list