3800 Dodge Magnum

I

imported_Ron Vogel

The only thing is they are selling them at Koller with a "market adjusted" price, which is $2000 above sticker. We'll have to hunt around the sticks for one cheaper. Fully loaded it was almost 30K, but I think with the Hemi and nice options it could be had fro 26-27K.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@May 22 2004, 09:06 PM
The only thing is they are selling them at Koller with a "market adjusted" price, which is $2000 above sticker. We'll have to hunt around the sticks for one cheaper. Fully loaded it was almost 30K, but I think with the Hemi and nice options it could be had fro 26-27K.
I think your a bit off, we (carmax) are selling them with the hemi for 36k. And they don't do the adjustment up junk either.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by Aircal+May 23 2004, 08:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Aircal @ May 23 2004, 08:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel@May 22 2004, 09:06 PM
I think your a bit off, we (carmax) are selling them with the hemi for 36k. And they don't do the adjustment up junk either. [/b][/quote]
I looked them up at carmax's site and couldn't find them. We may end up buying it there then...Wait a second; 36K? The one we saw was 29ish.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I can't remember where I found it, but on the net I did a zip search for the options I wanted. Sunroof, roofrack, Hemi R/T, Heated seats, etc. It was 32K here, and 28K and some change in MI. I talked to a couple of dealers about it, the price gouging should end once the dealers have a decent supply. Sometime around the middle of next month, but it's still cheaper out of state. One dealer told me they were asking 20K over sticker for the only srt10 truck on the lot, yikes! At least he was honest about it, he said they'd never get that for it, but I wonder what fool will buy it.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by RoyalGTP@May 25 2004, 07:33 AM
how fast is this car?
It's heavy, but I'd speculate low 14's/high 13's. The concept car with the blower on it was running low 13's with 430hp. We're buying it because it's a nice ride; not to race it. We may even do a lease, since my wife won't be doing any modding.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info