3800 Pontiac Nationals

I

imported_GraFFix

We need more interest in this!

Im like 95% sure I will be there...Im probably driving up early saturday and coming home sometime on sunday. we need to get come convoy info going.

Im in the same boat as J/O ill probably just spectate and not race. I need to take care of a few things before I can race. So J/O you got a spectating buddy :drama: :smoke: :cheers:

Im not exactly ure about it but...talking with Alex and Jeff the other night i believe there both thinking of going also. hopefully we can get a good group out there and show em what ILGPC is all about.....LOL Camping and drinking

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I'll be there representing ILGPC at the track. I'm also bringing Hotel California so bring your sleeping bags.

Miller I need one so bring me one bro.

So far in my tent.
Me of course
Alex
Miller
Joe
Fish

and don't know who else.

I'm also bringing a cooler full of MGD's and Corona's. :drunk: :beer: :givemebeer: :cheers:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Jun 7 2004, 07:38 PM
I'll be there representing ILGPC at the track. I'm also bringing Hotel California so bring your sleeping bags.

So far in my tent.
Me of course
Alex
Miller
Joe
Fish

and don't know who else.

I'm also bringing a cooler full of MGD's and Corona's. :drunk: :beer: :givemebeer: :cheers:
I already have my small humble abode. Enough room to fit me and any girls that feel the need to come on in. :lolsign: :lolsign:

plmrass

Regular
Nov 9, 2008
Originally posted by Fish+Jun 7 2004, 08:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fish @ Jun 7 2004, 08:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-2KREDGHOST@Jun 7 2004, 07:38 PM

So far in my tent.
Me of course
Alex
Miller
Joe
Fish

and don't know who else.

I'm also bringing a cooler full of MGD's and Corona's. :drunk:  :beer:  :givemebeer:  :cheers:
I already have my small humble abode. Enough room to fit me and any girls that feel the need to come on in. :lolsign: :lolsign: [/b][/quote]
Yea Fish you go get all the ho's to your tent!!!!!! Enjoy the new found freedom!!!!! :p :p :lolsign: :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info