3800 FS: MISC Stuff

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
I haven't started demoding yet, but here's some things in the garage that needs to go:

- Left Side (driver) headlight assembly. Corners are perfect. Headlight is fine. Bracket (where screw goes in) in broken. For for headlight capsule, corner capsule, or conversion for track applicatios.
-$10

- ZZP Modular Pulley System W/3.0" Pulley; W/ SNOUT attached; W/2 Bottles of SC Oil
$160 - Installation included <-- lowered price today only.

- Stock Injectors - in perfect working order when removed
$40

- RAT Rear Sway Bar - missing 1 bracket. You'll need to hunt for brackets that work or know a shop that can makle them for you.
$80

- Stock Springs - great for some kind of experiment. Take 'em or I throw 'em.
$FREE - get me beer :lol:

- RAT Air Intake - how long have I had this thing?!?! :blink: w/S&B Open Filter
$Make decent offer otherwise it goes on Ebay.

-Subaru STB for 1997-1999 Impreza/Outback - this is so well made - IMO. Rivals the one hundred fifty dollar GTP STB's.
SOLD

-Ractive Cone with heat shield - I think it's SF007. Carbon fiber color. Almost brand new in box. 3" opening - I believe.
Click here to see what it looks like
SOLD

- Stock Fog Light brackets/melted fogs. Perfect for making bracket conversion for aftermarket fogs.
$5

- (1) Blazer Tech 2200 (the fog model, not the driving lights model) - perfect for spare or repair.
$5

- Brand New-Sealed 80/100w 9007 bulbs. 5K color temp - or something...Bought these on Ebay for $25.
$10

- Lower Grill Guard Mesh - Ebay scammers sell these for like $50! I bought these at Home Depot. They are considered "chicken guard." LOL! I had these on my GTP until I bought SS Grills. They are preshaped to fit the lower openig perfectly. Paint them a little and they will look fine. Matter of fact, I'll paint them for you. I've got silver, black, and red. What color do you want?
$FREE - reserved for Dreamcat Lisa

-A lot more junk I don't want to throw away. :blink:

J.E.T.
'97 Red GTP - <looking for strength> mmmuusttt deeemoddd.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by alexgtp@May 13 2004, 10:50 AM
Jet Bring the RAT bar. The rear one you sold me does not seem to sit well. And bangs all crazy!! Ihave even put new bushings in. I want to swap it out and see it the bar is bad. Im at my wits end!!
I have a stock bar that's been banging too. When I back out of my driveway and shift into drive, and some corners with bumps I hear it. I wonder if our probs are related.

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
ernrcr3: RAT intake is in fair - good condition. S&B filter is used. I don't have pics right now.

RAT is only selling to distributors and not to the general public - from what little I have read.

Alex: I highly doubt that the bar is bend in some way. That bar is a monster! Do you have an aftermarket exhaust? Lowered springs? Old springs/struts? It did NOT bang around in my car. The only thing different are the modified - reinforced brackets that I did not get a chance to try out on my car. Hmm, can you install the bar upside down? I don't remember... I know the front bar can be flipped.

Updated stuff on top.

J.E.T.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info