3800 do you win stuff?

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by CoolGTX@May 6 2004, 03:40 AM
I just won some concert tics off the radio. A few years back, i was going to concerts for Free every month.

Hope i'm on a roll again.

Im going to 2 free concerts this month. My cousin won a set of tics to that outdoor show at the tweeter center coming up.

Im going to go see Machine Head monday... :D
well then that must have been you at the Damageplan show at the house of blues last month right??? ;) :p B)

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by CoolGTX@May 6 2004, 03:40 AM
I just won some concert tics off the radio. A few years back, i was going to concerts for Free every month.

Im going to 2 free concerts this month. My cousin won a set of tics to that outdoor show at the tweeter center coming up.

MACHINE HEAD FUCKIN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by xplicitt+May 6 2004, 08:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xplicitt @ May 6 2004, 08:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CoolGTX@May 6 2004, 03:40 AM

well then that must have been you at the Damageplan show at the house of blues last month right??? ;) :p B) [/b][/quote]
umm, ya I was there in the zone pit... ;) :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info