3800 Thought this was pretty cool

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
I was going over to my buddies house a while ago and theres these 2 guys that live down the street from him. Well everytime i drive past the house theres always a Brand new H2 and a Brand new Avalanche sitting outside their house, and in the summer the H2 dissapears and a yellow Vette shows up, it was the same thing last year. Well the other night i was on my way to my buddies and as i turned the corner i got stopped by a towtruck blocking the road, and it was infront of this guys house, so i look at the back and there was a sweet ass older model ferrari (thinks that how u spell it, damn foriegn cars) sitting on the back of this truck and they were putting it in the garage, well as i go past i look in the garage and he puts the ferrari all the way to the right i look in the garage and see a delorian and a Red Viper in the garage also. Now it's just these 2 guys there and they got 6 nice ass cars, who knows they may have more that they keep somewhere else. Well just thought i would share. Anyone else know people like this???

Jim

I

imported_Theautoguy

I know the two guys who own B & C Transmissions, a local, high performance trans shop. The one collects Porsches and Vettes while the other goes after Pro-touring, magazine cover level, cars. They keep them in a 60'x120' foot climate controlled building behind thier shop. After the first trip into the building I had to change my underwear. I dropped a load when he showed me a "PERFECT" Chevy II. It looked relatively stock except for the stick shift until he popped the hood. He put in a Chevy SB2 NASCAR small block in it!!! These guys are sick!

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by Theautoguy@Apr 29 2004, 06:51 PM
I know the two guys who own B & C Transmissions, a local, high performance trans shop. The one collects Porsches and Vettes while the other goes after Pro-touring, magazine cover level, cars. They keep them in a 60'x120' foot climate controlled building behind thier shop. After the first trip into the building I had to change my underwear. I dropped a load when he showed me a "PERFECT" Chevy II. It looked relatively stock except for the stick shift until he popped the hood. He put in a Chevy SB2 NASCAR small block in it!!! These guys are sick!
That's awesome. My aunt's b/f is like that, he's got a barn out his farm and you walk in there it's like walking into heaven. He's got a car that was owned by one of the older presidents, another older car, not to sure as to what it is. He bought my aunt a brand new vette, he's got a wagon that was actually used on the Oregon Trail, and he's got 70 motorcycles, not 7 but 70 motocycles, some old, some new, and some right in the middle.

Jim

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list