3800 Garage sale

I

imported_Ron Vogel

This is for our and my wife's family. Plenty of stuff, not too much gearhead stuff. Off the top of my head What I know of that some people may want. Couple of SC pulleies 3.8/3.25, stock ex tips, MSD ign timing computer (not compatible with GTP), 3" ex tube, Welding gloves, metric hex t-wrenches set, leather motorcycle pants (Feildsheer/black/32" waist/hardly used), AR center speaker (216sps), and prolly more as I find all the extra crap I'll never use again. My wife's selling like 20 prs of shoes (so 1/10th of her collection is gone), we aquire so much stuff over the course of the year it's insane, so these sales are mandatory. Of course everything will be super cheap. To mapquest: 1657 Kenyon drive Naperville, IL 60565. Going from 8-5 on Saturday, may 1st.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

It's mild steel tube. There are 2 - 3 foot sections, flanged at one end. If they don't sell at the garage sale, I'll just hold on to them for something. I'm selling them for $5 a piece, since you couldn't get them for less than $20 at the store. I bought some extra's for my exhaust and it's just taking up space.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list