3800 Good bar story from tonight

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
I work at Fat sams on 159th and Lagrange, well anywho this 50 year old Korean guy was in the bar for not even an hour tonight and got piss drunk. He actually had to ask someone where the front door was. So anywho he goes out to his car and tries to start it and loses his keys, which we found laying on his floor. So one of the bouncers decides he's gonna drive this guy and his car home for him and that i would follow to bring the bouncer back to the bar with me. So were driving along and all of a sudden i see the passenger door open, so the bouncer slams on the brakes of the car and this guy gets out and just starts running down the street, so i pull over and i ask the bouncer what happened and he told me the guy started screamning that he was being kidnapped then jumped out of the car. So i was laughing and i was like well we gotta go get this guy, we got his car. So we jumnp in the cars and i spot this guy going through some bushes, so i pull around and i cut him off and he's like "you gotta help me, i'm being kidnapped" and i'm like " no your not, were trying to drive your stupid ass home cause you got plastered at the bar and are in no condition to drive" So i call the bouncer and tell him i got the guy and he telles me "ok, i got a cop with me to" (big mistake) So the cop pulls up to me and i get out of my car and walk over and say to him" This guy is just coming from our bar, he had way to much to drink, so we offered to take him home" the cops cool with it, and chekcs my lisence so i'm good. So all of a sudden about 6 squads pull up and there tying to talk to this guy and get some info from him, and we come to find out we were no where near his house at all. So were getting it all wrapped up and the cop asked to see the lisence of the bouncer. So he calls it in and we come to find out the bouncer has 2 warrants out for his arrest in Indiana. Man was he pissed. they cuffed him and took him to jail. and i had to go back to work. My boss tried to bail him out but they wouldn't let him, they had to take him to Indiana frist. But man what a crazy night, that by far tops all the bar stories

Moral of story: When you try to be nice and help someone, you can get screwed yourself.

JIm

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
that bites.. I gave a drunk guy a ryde home one time, and (my friend went with me.) He lived in the trailor park, and there was this HUGE ditch in his front yard, well he got outt the car and I was going to walk him to the door but he was like no I'm fine thank you, well the poor fucker turns around and falls in the ditch, so now where getting all dirty going in a ditch to get a drunken 80yr old man that should be in bed sleeping

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list