3800 need help throwing s few coeds

face1028

Dec 16, 2008
SO after installing a entirley new exhaust (manifolds came off and every thing) the other day I am throwing a couple of codes. P0243 and P0443 one of them has to the circuit in the S/C boost solenoid control circuit, and the other has to do with the evap purge solenoid control circuit. I did origanally have an exhaust leak after the install, but got that fixed the other day. Right now the car still has quit a bit of get up and go. Probably about 85% of what it should have, but the boost gauge only goes up about 2/3 on the gauge in the DIC. Before I could spike it no problem. Also, at a stop if I just barely give it gas it kinda sputters almost like it wants to stall, but if I put it to the floor it takes off ( not as well as i would like it to ). The only conections that I had off during the install were what was conected to the T/B ( which I also removed for the install), MAF, AIT, and of course the O2 sensors. I went to the dealership and they gave me sevice info on the codes which help me locate the S/C boost solenoid, but thats about it. I checked both conections for power and both seemed to be fine, and both seemed to be tight and have a good conection. Any suggestions or hint thought would be appreciated. Getting frustrated
Thanks
Matt

Mods: ZZP ported manifolds w/ wraped cross over, 180 t-stat, FWI heat wraped, auto lite 104's, 8mm taylor wires, RT down pipe w/ cat, Borla, and some suspension work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list