3800 Photo shop

Where is everyone going to school for this? Just curious cause I goto Trition college and wondered if any of you go there too. Just need Photoshop 2 and 3 and I graduate!

Hey Royal, where do you teach at? I started in screen printing and moved onto duplicators, now I run a 6-color Mitsubishi 20x28 with coater and lots of other goodies on my bad boy.

Any other Printers here?
I know Hale prints cans and J/O is press mechanic I believe.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
I go to westwood in woodridge.

I was in printing all through high school and did a year and a half apprenticeship thing they tried getting me to stay but I went with school instead. I was working on a fairly large sheetfed heildelberg.

Its a good job for pay, but its pretty physical and ALOT of overtime (atleast where I was). Thats just not for me. Not forever atleast.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by taylordssei@Apr 13 2004, 05:57 PM
Where is everyone going to school for this? Just curious cause I goto Trition college and wondered if any of you go there too. Just need Photoshop 2 and 3 and I graduate!

Hey Royal, where do you teach at? I started in screen printing and moved onto duplicators, now I run a 6-color Mitsubishi 20x28 with coater and lots of other goodies on my bad boy.

Any other Printers here?
I know Hale prints cans and J/O is press mechanic I believe.
I teach Graphics 1 and Graphics survey at Andrew HS in Tinley Park......

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by RareGMFan@Apr 14 2004, 11:39 PM
I'm kinda' strapped for time now-a-days, but I'll see what I can do. PM me the details, and I'll try to squeeze something in.
Well I'll just pm you if I really need you check it out. I was just curious if you had a little free time. You were just someone I thought abour when someone had 3100 troubles.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info