3800 Raced an Iguana tonight

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
ok... so i'm drivin home from bumpins mod day... i'm on 290 east and see this goofy looking car w/gay ass graphics down the side of it that say "Iguana"

He's driving like an ass weaving in and out of lanes ...

so when we get onto 53/355/290 (heading N) he was in the right lane that ends and I was in the lane next to it... so he went to try to get in front of me but I wouldn't let him (egged him on a lil .. first vid on page)

so I slow down to 70 and he changes 2 lanes to get to the lane to my immediate left ... I let him get to my rear bumper (so he was going faster than me... ) and then hit it... he pulled past right away cause he was already going faster but that didn't last long :)

Guess he was pissed after loosing to a 4 door cause then he did a normal fly by weaving inbetween cars (at 1 point it looked like he was going to loose control... you could see the car wasn't going where he wanted but he didn't wipe )

Feels good beating this riced out POS in my basically stock 4 door car hehe

iguana.jpg

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
OK from my sources it's a 350z

SuprchargedGP has seen it before and I have another buddy that's seen the car before ...

otherbuddy: that idiot lives near me, he owns some iguana store and always parks by breaktime cause he works over there with his stupid neons on

from now on I will have a video camera w/me at ALL times hehe

hehe nice

otherfriend: ive never met him but ill show [the link] my friends that know him

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• horist
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list