3800 Case Learn Options?

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Hey guys, I was just wondering if there was any other options for getting a case learn done, besides the dealer. Two dealers that I have called said it would be 76 bucks...basically charging me for an hour. Though i thought it was like a 5 minute process. So are there any other places that can do this besides dealers? Advance auto, autozone.....? Thanx guys.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Ask the DHP king!! Beyerch! Lives in IL. ANd Im sure he would charge you a reasonable fee. Or Maybe Justin from Caspers electronics. He has a Tech II he might also be able to do it for a modest fee.

Auto PArts stores will not be able to do this for you.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
shiiiiit dawwwwg we were doing pcm tricks on da corner.

no we had some people over and were troublshooting cars and crap.. was out there till like 1 or 2, i don't remember.

I put a post up and I was hoping that some of you guys who still needed stuff would have seen it, but it was a little last minute.

I can take care of the case learn assuming you don't find someone else. Next wednesday is probably a good day for me.

Charles

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Yea i saw the post...but a 6 hour drive from IA would have been a little much on a school night ;) . I will probably not get it taken care of until the summer, unless its needed sooner? So dont worry about making time on wednesday. Maybe I can get it done sometime in the summer when I come up for a gathering.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info