3800 Triple A (AAA) ownz!

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by horist@Apr 9 2004, 01:10 PM
so w/the TA , it's a pain to get a ride back and forth to FLP since it's 40-45 miles from my house...

Well I check my AAA membership (just got it 2 months ago) and I get free towing up to 100 miles :)  So they're picking the TA up within the hour and taking it to FLP

All for the low price of 15 bux cause I requested a flat bed :)
that $15 is bullshit, it's all a scam!!!! I dispatched for AAA when I was in high school!!! 5 service calls for $79 is a pretty good deal though if you ever need a tow.

If anyone ever has to have their car towed you can call up AAA and sign up over the phone and get your car towed right away and still have 4 more tows for the year. :D

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
welp car is at FLP , Chuck was awesome, he's going to take a look and let me know next week ... they squeezed me in even though they're booked through may :)

And the tow truck driver didn't charge me the 15 bux so that was awesome (I ended up taking that and a little extra and gave it to him as a tip... 45 miles on a friday through naperville and then back during rush hour must suck..)

w/any luck I'll be able to get the car back by next weekend (using AAA again of course heh)

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by xplicitt+Apr 9 2004, 02:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xplicitt @ Apr 9 2004, 02:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp@Apr 9 2004, 01:52 PM
when ever we are in a jam and i'm there you got it. B)
hey fredo, who is your dad if you don't mind me asking?? I worked their for a couple of years and might know who he is?? [/b][/quote]
He works at the main office in Aurora and his name is Alfredo :D I think he's only been working for them about 1yr and a half.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Fredo, can you hook me up with a premium membership......I let mine laps...

I call AAA when when im too stiff to drive......Forget a cab..Forget leaving my car somewhere unless at a friends house which is usually the case.....

Just another alternative to "no excuses" intoxicated motoring....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info