3800 Found a Teaching Position!!!!!!!!!!

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Reavis High School.
Burbank, IL.

Right near JO's House......

I will be teaching woodworking I, Mechanical CADD, and a Freshamn Survey Course.

They want me to coach Varsity football and help out with the weightligting program as well.

Starting pay with the coaches salary....Bank :) ...... 50k!!!!! B) B) :)

Im so jacked and drunk now........its gunna be a lot of work, but extremely rewarding.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Thanks guys.

I will start next school year on August 23 :( .........I will be coaching this summer and it will help me to get introduced to the school and kids a little better.

Yes, it is kick ass starting pay :p .....Im hoping to squeeze another stipened out of em for weightligitng...will see though.......they need it bad.

Wooden Cam....what a great thread........almost as good as a wooden intercooler thread!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hale, Argo sucks. We all know this. One of my buddies got a postion there last year btw.....When did you graduate HS??

Ovanglvo, Ive been student teaching the last 10 weeks or so....I got it in the bag. I know how to deal with these kids.

Thanks everyone. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info