3800 FS: Microfiber Cleaning Cloths

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Here is the run down folks. My Dad's company just started selling these so I am getting them from him direct for those of you who dig detailing... Who doesn't? Here is the quick spec sheet:

Cleanstar Advanced Microfiber Cleaning Cloths

Professional Detailing Cloth
Scratch Free Cleaning
Traps dust, dirt & grime
Use wet or dry
No harmful chemicals
Removes streaks, haze, dust & wax
Safe for clearcoat & high tech finishes
Machine washable for long life
Jumbo size 15 ¾ “ x 15 ¾ “

The Cloth for Total Car Care
Polishing – Dusting – Waxing – Drying - Washing

One cloth does it all!

Chrome Glass Painted Surfaces
Clear coat Plastic Aluminum
Mirrors Fiberglass

I am selling these for $4 each, 3 for $10, or 5 for $15. I am allowed to sell them cheaper if I sell enough and that is the motivation behind the quantity discount. I can send them out if we cannot meet up, but shipping will be on you... Questions, comments? Let me know!

Pictures and full Info: http://muir13.com/grandprix/Microfiber.htm

John

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by emersonhart13@Apr 5 2004, 06:46 PM
I have had pretty good interest so to make it easier I will be at Bumpin's mod day on Saturday. So if you need them other than that... We can arrange a meeting otherwise just let me know how many you need for Saturday!

Thanks...

John
will you be there after 4pm, as i have to work till 4pm, and will get there around 5ish.

id like 5@15

what color are they? if we got a choice, id like blue.

J/O

S

shadownight

Originally posted by emersonhart13@Apr 12 2004, 09:29 AM
Thanks to those that bought cloths on Saturday! I sold a lot, going to have to order more! Make sure you let me know what you think and if you or anyone else needs more just let me know.

Thanks,

John
John I tried one yesterday and its one of the best cloths I bought ...... dryed my car faster and it lookes great. thanks I'm going to tell all my frends about it and will let you know how many I need .

ulises

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info