3800 Illinois ME internships?

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
So I'm getting done with my sophomore year of college soon, and was thinking about internships. Obviously a lil too late for this summer, but I thought I woul get a killer head start on next year. So I am a Mechanical Engineer wannabe at Iowa Stat Univ. right now. Are there any ME's on the board that work at a firm that hire interns for the summers? Or has any other ME had a internship in IL that they liked, and with who? I really want a internship in IL but will look else where if necessary.

May be a sort of wierd post, but I thought I would give it a shot. Too bad Intense or ZZ dont do internships... :D :D . Talk about a fun summer.

Oh yea, one other, my interest is in internal combustion, or automotive in general. Thanx guys/girls, any help is appreciated.

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
i cant help you there, but if i had known what i know now i would have gone into mechanical engineering, and worked for a race organization developing/improving engines. I wish i had the resources and motivation to doit now. Good luck with that. Promising future for you.

BC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info