3800 Anyone need a job?

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
If anyones looking Carmax is getting ready to hire a bunch of people again.
As always looking for night techs and detailers. Also needing buyer's in training, which means you get to look at cars all day and determine the value of them.
Starting to hire lots of full and part time sales. All stores seem to be short handed so if your interested at all let me know. I do get a referal fee so please contact me. Its coming into the busy season so a good time to get in and make some money.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Sorry have to be 18 I was told.
Try again, November is a slow month, busyer now. I know a few people that had to try more than once.
I don't care which stores you guys work at just use me as a referral cause I get like 1000.00 for each of you. From what I hear all stores are shorthanded.
They really want to know what dealings you have had with customers. So really push that. See carmax.com for more job info.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
I thought I need a referal sheet for you guys to fill out but turns out not so. If you stop by the store grab a application. I'd take it home to fill out but depends on how far that is. Jyst put my name and store number. Tomas Callahan #7122. If you get hired I get money. So maybe then I can afford to have Alex work on my car!... :eek: :p :lol: .....j/k
But I will take care of my friends.

Originally posted by Aircal@Apr 8 2004, 10:36 PM
I thought I need a referal sheet for you guys to fill out but turns out not so. If you stop by the store grab a application. I'd take it home to fill out but depends on how far that is. Jyst put my name and store number. Tomas Callahan #7122. If you get hired I get money. So maybe then I can afford to have Alex work on my car!... :eek: :p :lol: .....j/k
But I will take care of my friends.
hey you wouldnt happen to have a relative with the last name callahan thats a attourney would you?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info