3800 Vegas Pics..and trip details.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Well that night we ended up going to the Monte Carlo Brewery.
Where we ended up getting the 5 Liter Giraffe. Here is the picture of the 2.5 liter giraffe. Now Imagine the 5 liter HOLYCRAP!!..So mike decides we needed shots of liquid cocaine. SO we each did 2 shots..Needless to say we drank alot!!

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Well as far as the rental car goes. We rented a donge neon..had power NOTHING!!

Well we decided to e-brake going down this one street. Everytime I would get upto 40 MPH someone would randomly e-brake the car..LOL!!

Than we hit this curb and went off road.. After driving for a cple minutes I heard a thump thump sound as we accelerated it got fater and faster. I asked miller to get out of the car and check what the hell it was. It turned out to be a huge branch was lodged in to the tire well. SO miller took it out and we e-braked our way back to the hotel.. :D

Next day we cheked the car.. and we found branches all underneath the car..LOL!!

We basically got tore up each day..gambled everywhere..and hit the bars..and I hardly slpet..because the toolios!! snore too much!! And need to watch the T.V. to go to bed.. ughhh..freaking TOOLS!! That was the word of the trip!! Everyone was a tool..LOL!!

Mike and Miller have more pics..hopefully they will post them up soon~! Also Vegas has the best 80's station period!!! 102.7 in da house!!!LOL!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info