3800 THE SHEILD!

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
WTF!!
Is the new guy in the strike team dead? WTF did you see his mangled body laying on the ground after he blacked out from shane's new wife to be's beating with the iron!!

OMG next week's previews look sick as hell!! CPT. Acevedo with a glock to his head!!

I

imported_GraFFix

Yea...I think that guy from the strike team is dead..he didnt look to good laying on the ground with his arms and legs pointing in all different directions..lol and ill bet if he is dead shane and his girlfriend will cover it up and pretend there was never a fight or an iron to the head. The accident is the perfect cover up.

And with Acevedo...I think hes also going to get killed or seriously hurt and then that black lady will take over as captain...just a theory.

And the money train cash is coming out now...I wonder how there going to handle knowing that the cash they have is marked.

best show ever...whoever isnt watching this is seriously missing out.

best show on tv without a doubt IMO.

I think the guy is dead but I seriously doubt it will get covered up. even withthe accident, the impact of the iron would be dicernable (enless his skull was completely shattered.. doubtful.) shanes WTB will end up going down for that...

and if the black biotch takes over as captain.. I will GO F`ING BALLISTIC!!! :angry: :angry:

my prediction.... she will "disappear" by the end of the season... courtesy of the strike team :D :D

how bout that bet they had with the decoy squad!! LMAO.... "how about a preview... bikini or brazilian.. " :eek: ROFLMAO!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info