3800 Enjoying my INTENSE gen 2 LSD

taylordssei

Regular
Dec 15, 2008
Elmhurst
Car is driving great with Intense's Gen 2 LSD. Tourque steer is dramaticly less, not gone but 90% gone. No longer have the fear of ending up in the next lane or ditch either.
Before I could punch it from a roll and light the tires up, to speeds up to 24mph going straight on a little road I've been testing on. Today could only break them loose at 9mph. Pretty good difference. Just grips and goes. Now I would get a little wheelspin at speeds higher than 23mph all the time in general driving, not a lot just enough to slip and have the steering wheel get all squerly. NOT ANY MORE!!! I'm just using 23mph as a refrence for a little before and after results for a staight line roll. Sure temps and all that will vary results but you get the Idea...Power to the road!

I noticed that now when I step on it around a turn, that one wheel still slip but onlu untill the wheels are pointing straight, no longer than that. Also a big difference, no tourque steer either while car balances out.

Pics below are just to make sure everything is working correctly.

395342_160_full.jpg

395342_161_full.jpg

Gotta give 2 thumbs up to INTENSE for another great product.
Also there was No preloading with those burnouts, just mash the gas.

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
Originally posted by taylordssei@Mar 30 2004, 10:05 PM
Front wheel drifting you say...hum, going to have to check that out. B)
How noticeable is it? Thanks for the heads up.
Great upgrade,
I love mine... It has great traction at green lights, but the funnest thing to do is chirp the tires at 50 mph.
I have the gen 2 LSD, shift kit and pcm, if I have a rolling start, say gong about 20-27 mph, and mash the pedal down, The car jumps, then around 47-50 mph the car will shift and chirp the tires a bit. I always get a kick out of that, especially when I am on the highway or entering the highway off the ramp...
I love the LSD.
Joe A

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info