3800 Harley Davidson Fat Boy raffle

face1028

Dec 16, 2008
I know that I don't post very often, but if you are in to cars chances are that you might as well be into bikes. Plus, if you were to win thats pretty sweet too.

My girl friends work is doing a raffle and ride (for those of you that own motorcycles and want to be in the ride) for a 2004 Harley Davidson Fat Boy for the ATI childrens foundation. If you are not into bikes you can take $15,000 and various other prizes. She works for a company called ATI it is a Physical therapy clinic down south by me ( Naperville, Joliet, Willowbrook, Downersgrove,ect ). This is there first annual ride and raffle so the chances to win should be pretty good. The tickets are $20 bucks which off the bat you would think that this is pretty steep, but if you think about it the money is going to a really good cause to help local children. The run and raffle will be held on July 25th. If you would like any more info, or would like to by tickets post back, or drop me an email at [email protected].
Thanks alot
Matt

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list