3800 Just got an SES light...

I was just driving this morning and I noticed my SES light was on. It was not flashing at all. Just popped on. Everything seems normal under the hood. I am not blameing Charles or anything. But, I just got my DHP PCM on Wednesday night. Is there any reason why maybe the new pcm might set off an ses light? I have noticed though in the past couple weeks, that when I am in drive sitting at a light, i feel a somewhat heavy vibration and i hear a rattling, that kind of sounds like it's coming off the top of the engine. It won't do it if i am in park. Who knows... Thanks

Zack

I

imported_Diavolo

Originally posted by latinGpGT@Mar 13 2004, 12:46 PM
hey me to i got that ses light and it sucks cause its a code p1665  something whith the evap system  do u guys know
I got your message, I sent you a PM.

I couldn't find the code p1665 in the GM Service Information. Anyone else have any suggestions?

edit: Here is an online version of the GM SI. http://134.39.200.6:9001 . It is a little older (abotu a year) than the one I am using, but all the info should be the same.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info