3800 Getting my car back......

Its about time it has been at a local body shop (Danrich) now for a 2 weeks getting fixed.... :angry:. I called yesterday and they said it would be done at 4:30 i told them i would be there today and time after 12:00 (I still go to high school) so i got there around 2:00 and I get in there and the whole place is shaking they had my music up real loud i was like WTF. Then the guy said its not done yet i told him the guy yesterday told me it would be done at 430 yesterday he was like hold on. 5 min. later the music went down and the boss came back out....ummm there was a grand am that was done at 430 yesterday (wednesday) he must have mixed them up. Oh ok will my car be done today? umm what time is it its 2:00 oh no they are putting the tail lights in right now and then they have to buff it and that takes 3 hours and then the have to put the spoiler back on so it will be done tomarrow...Oh will it be done by 12:00 yes sir yes it will i am sorry about the mix up. I am so mad then it goes to the shop to get the engine fixed on monday and will be there for 2-3 week :( I am so mad it better not get nice out B) ....sorry had to let out some of my anger......

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by mybluegtp+Mar 12 2004, 06:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mybluegtp @ Mar 12 2004, 06:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CoolGTX@Mar 12 2004, 04:32 PM
mine was done in 2 days..perfect.. ;)
sure 2days? didnt you have to take it back to get perfect? :rolleyes: :D [/b][/quote]
yup, 2 days the first time too....

good luck with yours... :eek: :blink: :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info