3800 What's everyone doing......

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
trying to fix a few bugs and getting hammered by phone calls and IMs and pages :( I'm on "forced vacation" (have to use up 5 consecutive vacation days before end of month) next week... so everyone wants everything between now and tomorrow :(

word of advice... never give out your personnal cell # to coworkers unless you hang out w/them outside of work :( :p

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by MrT+Mar 11 2004, 01:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MrT @ Mar 11 2004, 01:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-2KREDGHOST@Mar 11 2004, 12:59 PM
I'm just chillin at work. Scooping out some stuff on the net.
just wasting my time reading THIS post :D

MrT [/b][/quote]
dido :rolleyes: :blink: :unsure: B) :p :eek:

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by dole21@Mar 11 2004, 04:10 PM
yeah, it hasn't accumulated or anything...just was blowing and coming down like crazy but not sticking
Wind was nasty today!! Anyone hear what the wind chill temps where? After about 5 minutes my face was going numb. One guy wanted to wonder around cause he had 30 minutes to kill.... I said C-ya!!...lol In 5 minutes he was back and decided it was better to talk to me and get help finding a car...lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info