3800 Charles (beyerch)

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Initially I didn't think so due to work limits; however, now i have an open schedule in april, real open......

But .... I have no information at all from Intense about the event. We have not been approached for sponsorship nor invited to offer services. I do not think it would be kosher for me to just show up and start working on pcm's as its not our event.

I would have to say that until I know something from them, if I am there, it will be to partake in the festivities of racing only.....

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
TTT

Still waiting on a response to any of our numerous emails and/or pm's, scott. If you're not interested in sponsors for the event, just say so. I'm rather confused why you will not even email us to let us know as we are trying to support the gp community at your event.

Charles:

Your posts are misleading.

Yes, four emails were sent to me by Dave Buckshaw within a 48 hour period, and two of them were only 64 minutes apart.

If someone sends you an email every hour, does that mean that person is 'still waiting on a response to numerous emails'?

I sent you an email response earlier today. If you have further questions, please email me directly, rather than giving wrong impressions on a public forum.

Thanks,

Scott

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by Ron Vogel+Mar 12 2004, 09:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ron Vogel @ Mar 12 2004, 09:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CoolGTX@Mar 12 2004, 09:33 PM
it seems like more time spent in pissing matchs instead of taking care of bidniss... :huh: :ph34r:

i need a reprogramm... ;)
Yup. me too. The CYA has to go. It's an improvement over stock, but it's too quirky for me, hard to explain... [/b][/quote]
;) :ph34r:

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by INTENSE-Racing@Mar 12 2004, 09:22 PM
Charles:

Your posts are misleading.

Yes, four emails were sent to me by Dave Buckshaw within a 48 hour period, and two of them were only 64 minutes apart.

If someone sends you an email every hour, does that mean that person is 'still waiting on a response to numerous emails'?

I sent you an email response earlier today. If you have further questions, please email me directly, rather than giving wrong impressions on a public forum.

Thanks,

Scott
Yes you did send me an email and it did not answer the question at all. If I send random emails that have nothing to do with the actual question does that make it an answered question just because an email was sent? :unsure: :D

I was under the impression that dave emailed you on monday? If you only got an email 48 hours ago, yeah that is a slightly different story, and I understand that it takes a bit sometimes to get back. However, you did reply and it didn't answer the question so i'm still waiting for a response.

Thank you for responding online though!

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Mar 12 2004, 09:33 PM
it seems like more time spent in pissing matchs instead of taking care of bidniss... :huh: :ph34r:

i need a reprogramm... ;)
I AM trying to take care of bidness. Looks like i'm camping outside of the IDD though cause the hotel's booked and I still don't know if i should attend or not. Are there any other hotel's in town?

J/O sorry for not getting back to you, its been real busy. What is your schedule this week?

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Looks like i'm camping outside of the IDD though cause the hotel's booked and I still don't know if i should attend or not. Are there any other hotel's in town?
check with the hotel, i was only going by what my mom said when she booked the room, if anything, you ALWAYS have a spot in my room, you WILL NOT sleep in your car, i still owe you for the room at MGM anyways, so you are MORE than welcome.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by CoolGTX+Mar 13 2004, 04:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CoolGTX @ Mar 13 2004, 04:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-beyerch@Mar 13 2004, 03:12 AM
and i have no job to make me drive back THIS TIME.  :eek:
should we say congrats? or not?

It may be a blessing in disguise

time for more hard work at home, on cars, or your latest passion, at your leasure.

good luck... ;) :) [/b][/quote]

should we say congrats? or not?

It may be a blessing in disguise

I got somthing lined up, I won't starve to death or anything :) Should be slightly better than the last job. However I do have a bit of time before i start so i'll be able to chill for a bit!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info