3800 Hey fellas....

R

RV99

Jared,

As a matter of fact, I was going to start looking for you. I want to do an L67 swap and I wanted some info and pointers. I want to shoe horn an L67 into an N-Body (Alero). If it wont fit, then I'll just build the block and slap a blower on it.

Leo, What's going on? Working yet? Have you been to cue time lately? How's the salty chips kid?

Hale, how have you been? How's that monster of a car that you have? I never cashed the guys check and that was why I never sent him anything...

Thanks for the tip on the 12 second Prix, but I want the satisfaction of making it that fast on my own... = )

Kew....

There was a red one there when I got mine, but it sounded like absolute CRAP. When I was up there last week, they had a TON of GP's on the lot.

Also, there was a white one with blue badging and some exhaust work done (along with the Alteeza style lights) But I could not catch the occupants as they snuck off into the lot somewhere.

(I had a cold, so I was a lil slow that day)

-Ironman

And Ironman, that is funny you say that, sarcastic or not, my old car does have a home depot intake and gauge pods on the a pillar. But like Alfredo said it is blue, and has a L67 in it.

No Sarcasm, what other word should be used? (Hell, I've built probably 20-30 of them for various "speciality applications") Just an easy way to describe them......

-Ironman

I'm not sure we are talking about the same car........

This one sounded like it was ready to toss a rod out the hood.

As for not seeing this or that, it was ~2* out there, and 7:00 at night.....

As soon as it fired up, there was no way I was buying that car. I needed something a little more reliable. A car with a PVC intake and summit racing stickers does not make me very comfortable with a car not having been abused previously........

-Ironman

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info