Worth anything?? 99 bonne ssei supercharged

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
The car runs awesome but has a battery killing draw from somewhere when the car is off. Also won't pass emissions. But it's strong and like I said runs perfectly when charged battery.

It's black and could be fixed if you know how. It's my mother in laws car. She's going to junk it because she doesn't know any better. What say the 3800 gods as to what we should do with it. Fyi a $350 offer plus you got to get it, will win the ownership of this beast. Clean title in hand.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
She just put a battery in it. Well I did. Lol. But I can put it on the charger tonight and whoever wants it can come get it. It scoots. Just has some sort of ground bleed or mystery draw that I don't have the time to locate. But I drove it a few weeks ago to work it out after I charged the battery and it was fine. No smoke. Still makes boost.

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
damn damn damn. i kinda want this

somebody call me. 6308859333 ill send my guy with cash
Was going to tag you.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
no worries at all money talks especially in a situation like this.

my dad wouldn't appreciate if i dumped another broken 3800 off at his house anyways.

Haha I can understand that. It was parked for a few months and just really dusty. But she was paying for a garage space and the car was just sitting. She has another car now so no worries. Just needed it gone. And being my wife's mother, I was obligated to help.

:squirts:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info