Quick cooling system dio

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Got to dunkin today sitting in line and temp gauge started climbing, and climbing, and climbing... It never got to the over heat line, but it was definitely not where it used to be. Got to work, turned in heat, had great heat so I know water pump is pumping, but the fans never kicked on. Anyone know what temp they are supposed to kick on at? Do both run or just one? I assume I should check fuses and such, but I'm just planning so when I go on break I can get it fixed quick

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Got to dunkin today sitting in line and temp gauge started climbing, and climbing, and climbing... It never got to the over heat line, but it was definitely not where it used to be. Got to work, turned in heat, had great heat so I know water pump is pumping, but the fans never kicked on. Anyone know what temp they are supposed to kick on at? Do both run or just one? I assume I should check fuses and such, but I'm just planning so when I go on break I can get it fixed quick

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix HEATER FAN: Heater Problem 2004 Pontiac ...

261618_Noname_607.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info