3800 Back home!

Welp, just got back from California yesterday. Wife surprised me for valentines day by taking me to California for the weekend! We left right after the ultrasound on Thursday (actually, appointment was at 1:00, flight was at 4:30!).

Got some interesting news at that appointment....

TWINS!!!!

A boy and a Girl. The boy is 2 days older (don't ask me how they can tell). So, the family is about to get big really quick. Just wanted to share my excitment with everyone!!!

Are there any other twins in either of your families? That is cool, can they tell yet if they are identical or fraternal? Just curious!

Can't be identical if it is a boy and a girl. That would be scary. :) They are fraternal. There is a way to tell... they are in two different "sacks". Twins do not run in either of our families... but they gotta start somewhere.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by DaytonaPaceCar@Feb 16 2004, 09:07 AM
Are there any other twins in either of your families? That is cool, can they tell yet if they are identical or fraternal? Just curious!

Can't be identical if it is a boy and a girl. That would be scary. :) They are fraternal. There is a way to tell... they are in two different "sacks". Twins do not run in either of our families... but they gotta start somewhere.
oops didn't read that part about them being one boy and one girl.. thats great!!! One of each!!!

Ok let me get this straight.

1. You have a Cobra kit car twin turbo!!

2. You will have another twin turbo car soon!!!

3. Now you will also have 2 twins a boy and a girl... Dude you got your hands full Good Luck!!!

Unfortuneatly, #1 is wrong, it is a single turbo. But, two new ILGPC members is correct! Do they have to have social security numbers to be in the club??? :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info