3800 DHP and the L67edit

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by beyerch@Feb 13 2004, 01:47 AM
i'm working very hard on this and I assure you it will be the baddest of the bad when it comes to DIY pcm. However, after the software version is done, there will be something even better following it :eek:
soooooooo, mr. big shot.. :lol: should I waste my hard earned bux on an ICCU? or wait this out? Ill be home all day if you can jingle me..thanks.708-351-9728

J/O

awaiting a custom DHP..... ;)

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
for most people adjusting fuel and timing are probably enough to tune thier car with a 1.0 ish dhp unit. Also with the iccu changes are immediate and ou do not have to reflash the pcm. For those reasons I'd say ICCU for now. In the near future i will have something to solve that one too.

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
Nope you can't. Autotap is a monitoring softweare, it can't make changes. That is what L67edit is going to be, except it will probably be very thorough.

Charles, would i be better off using L67edit for tuning, or should i just wait a little longer and take a gander at the other project first?? I plan on teaching myself to do tuning on my own this summer, so i am curious as to what you think would be the better road.

BC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info