3800 Caliper Paint Offer

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by VHGTP+Feb 12 2004, 05:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VHGTP @ Feb 12 2004, 05:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fish@Feb 12 2004, 04:52 PM
the contact lives in Libertyville. About 10 minutes from my work.
Fish we can get this same exact caliper painting kit in Mundelein at Ultimate Driver for cheaper than that... [/b][/quote]
Ive never heard of that shop. Where is it located?

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by Fish+Feb 12 2004, 06:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fish @ Feb 12 2004, 06:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by VHGTP@Feb 12 2004, 05:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Feb 12 2004, 04:52 PM
the contact lives in Libertyville. About 10 minutes from my work.

Fish we can get this same exact caliper painting kit in Mundelein at Ultimate Driver for cheaper than that...
Ive never heard of that shop. Where is it located? [/b][/quote]
Ultimate Driver is located on Route 45 in the shopping plaza right next to Armanettis liquor store. its the plaza directly across the street from Cub Foods. i had some work done to my Solara before i got the GP. The owner drives a black C5 Corvette with some engine work done to it, and one of his employees drives a yellow Honda S2000 with some black wheels on it. They work on all kinds of cars not just imports and they know their shit there. i think they just had a brand new Dyno installed to. you should go check it out sometime when you have nothing else to do. also, they have carshows in their parking lot during the summer with prizes and stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info