3800 Nextel????

40 bucks and it is yours... comes with leather case, home AND car charger. battery is still good.

This phone is bulky (not some tiny flip phone...) and is MIL 810 approved (you can drop it from 10 feet up and it will not break).
Just want you to make sure that know what it is...
Here is a link:
i700 plus

you can make it a bit less bulky if you get one of the slimline batterys.

Let me know :)

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by Rocky@Feb 12 2004, 01:52 PM
Im not 100% that I will switch. I have Sprint right now and I really like them. They just recently pissed me off because they promised something and then backed out.

So if I get a good deal with Nextel then I might just do the switch.

I'll let you know what happens.
get it from amzon.com if you do, you can get the i730 for a 100 bux with a new sign up...

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by xplicitt+Feb 12 2004, 03:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xplicitt @ Feb 12 2004, 03:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rocky@Feb 12 2004, 03:40 PM
Motorola i730, thats the one I want.

I found a site that will give 2 for 99.99 but with a two year contract.  Im really thinking about it.
you going to use both of them, i'll buy one off ya???

Don't forget im a stone cold good guy!!!! ;) :lol: :D :p [/b][/quote]
:D

I would but Im going to give the other one to my girlfriend.

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by Rocky@Feb 12 2004, 10:49 AM
If I remember correctly, someone here works for Nextel.

Guess I'm a little late for this one :huh: I work for motorola (iden division) supporting the nextel computer networks from the 2-way radio perspective (frame relay wan stuff) buy don't deal with the individual subsribers (phones) themselves. I can tell you this, the best place to buy nextel phones/accessories is either ebay or ideninsider.com and that its not a good idea to switch providers (nextel, verizon, sprint) often cuz they all try to jam you with early contract termination fees they don't mention till you're ready to pull the trigger. It's a good idea to know the details of your existing plan before changing.

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by sr71_rgl+Feb 13 2004, 02:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sr71_rgl @ Feb 13 2004, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rocky@Feb 12 2004, 10:49 AM
If I remember correctly, someone here works for Nextel. 

Guess I'm a little late for this one :huh: I work for motorola (iden division) supporting the nextel computer networks from the 2-way radio perspective (frame relay wan stuff) buy don't deal with the individual subsribers (phones) themselves. I can tell you this, the best place to buy nextel phones/accessories is either ebay or ideninsider.com and that its not a good idea to switch providers (nextel, verizon, sprint) often cuz they all try to jam you with early contract termination fees they don't mention till you're ready to pull the trigger. It's a good idea to know the details of your existing plan before changing. [/b][/quote]
the only problem with the ideninsider is you don't know who to trust!! I have seen many people get screwed buying stuff off of that board! :ph34r:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info