3800 SOLD

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
FOR SALE....i will be going to Stage 3 Heads and Cam from INTENSE soon :eek: , and will possibly need to get rid of this stuff

INTENSE stage 2 blower cam-$200
INTENSE Oil-Restricted Pushrods(new)-$85
Comp Cams Titanium valve spring retainers(new)-$110
Comp Cams 105lb valve springs(new)-$110
Vitron valve seals(new)-$20
ZZP cam install kit(new)-$65

ZZP oversized radiator(new)-$200-SOLD
ZZP 3.0 modular pulley(new)-$55
PRJ Single roller timing set(new)-$250
shipping is on me if you live to far to meet up
there are probably more things, but this is it for now

UPDATE: i will sell everything in bold for $580

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
If your not doing any port work and dont want to remove your heads to machine the valve guides down look into the Thrasher modifyed retainers and seal kit-cam install kit. Its a little pricey not to come without springs but it will allow you to use a lift .595 without head mods.
OR
If you feel comfortable, you can grind your retainers down as Bumping described.
I personally never did this but Miker came up with the idea and has been doing it for a while. The vitron seals will also help with clearence.

You can do all this with the heads on the car. :)

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I may want the cam, but I need some info that hasn't been addressed yet. What I'd like to do is install the cam advanced to take advantage of the lift, yet retain the low-end beef. I haven't been into this motor, so I don't know if anyone offers an ajustible timing chain, or offset keys for the sprocket.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info