Pick a date...

• Saturday, February 21

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday, March 6

• Saturday, March 20

• Total voters
Going to host a mini-mod day here at Casper's and flow/clean/balance injectors. The injectors must be removed from the vehicle to be tested. I can fit probably about 5 cars in the shop at a time. Takes about 15 minutes to get the injectors out and about 15 minutes for a full cleaning/flowing/testing/etc. I have gotten several PM's about this so we might as well make it a date. If I remember correctly, all you need to bring is a 10mm & 13mm socket and ratchet. You are all welcome to do more mods but they will have to be mini-mods since we will have to juggle cars around all day. I was thinking from maybe 10:30 AM till around dinner time then we could all go grab some food. Open to suggestions! :p

I just did my injectors with GM top end cleaner and air compressor throught he frt nipple on the fuel rail.

How much better is this cleaning and how do you check for flow balencing and all the other sutff you were talking about?

GM Top engine cleaner pushes the cleaner through the injector, along with all the other "stuff" crammed into the injector filter. The bench we use pulses the injectors at different pulsewidths while they sit in an ultrasonic bath of cleaning solvent effectively backflushing the injectors. This is the flowbench we use ASNU INJECTOR FLOW BENCH .. It works very weill and you will be able to see your injectors flow at different pulse widths while comparing how much calibration fluid they flow. The calibration fluid has the specific gravity of gasoline without the smell and flamibility.

I will also replace injector o-rings as necessary.

Hope this answers your question. Anything else?? :)

Oh yea...
Ummm...does this include pre '97s? 

This includes all fuel injectors... I can even do TBI stuff ;)

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Hey if Justin is offering the O-rings this is a good deal. Just for shits and gigles, call a dealership parts department and ask how much a set of O-rings costs. I ended up getting a universal set, because the listing for the GTP made my jaw drop when I saw the price.

Thread Info