3800 No More Dubs

R

Romelo

B) I new to the club and I just wanted to say that I had some twenty inch arelli spigas with the extended tip over the tires. It was looking good and riding ok. But the thing I hated most was tha too many people was watching me. So late last summer I was riding in harvey one light night with my cousin and a a dude out of no where comes and trys to get me for my car. Lucky I run fast like mike vick and I got shot once in the shoulder in and out. I'm riding factory till I think I can feel safe again, or maybe I'll just get some eighteens this summer.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by VHGTP@Feb 4 2004, 12:10 AM
Holy Crap!! where do you live?  i dont think that would happen in the northern suburbs up here!  people drive around with Dubs all the time with no trouble.
You need to make you way to the sout side of Chicago and surrounding suburbs......Especially the south suburbs like Harvey, Cal Park, and Robbins. :p

I find it very funny what happens to some of my TRUE suburbinite friends when they go into downtown Chicago or a very bad neighborhood. :p

Some of them have been living in Mommy and Daddyville all there lives and have no clue how to interact with these type of people and neighborhoods. They almost shit thier pants. Its so funny.

BTW, welcome to the club! We wont steal your rims either. :p :lol:

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Damn some dubs!!!! WHOA!! That's messed up some punk trying to come up on some twenkies. Glad your alright though. WELCOME to the club.

How's that stopping power with those twenkies??? I recommend you do an upgrade on your front brakes to the 12 inch brakes. This would help you stop alot better.

G

GTPLEE

Originally posted by RoyalGTP+Feb 4 2004, 02:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Feb 4 2004, 02:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GTPLEE@Feb 4 2004, 09:24 AM
Welcome to the club.  My son lives out in Riverdale I might have seen you before I have a Slivemist GTP with Black Chrome Altezza tail lights 18"Chrome wheels MKW-12.  Do you have any other Mods on your car
damm lee,

when did you get rims? :eek: [/b][/quote]
Yeah Royal I had them for about a year just take them off for the winter

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info