3800 Where did you get your autotap?

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Where at? just the website autotap?

I haven't looked at vendors yet to see if they sell it their either.

I remember on the old board. someone posted a place in ottawa where you can buy it also...anyone remember this? or who posted that?

I just remember that cause i live irght by ottawa...

anyway...any info would be great. I"m gonna get this within a week or so...

thanks.

Robert

also my laptop doesn't have a usb port? do I need this? or can i hook it up serially??

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Feb 3 2004, 12:10 AM
why did you get rid of the ls1m?
it was weird. it never worked right for me. it wouldn't read/ or reset certain people's car for some weird reason. I didn't like the logging feature and when driving the screen is just too small to see what is going on with like 10 different things. I reinstalled it about 50 times and it just didn't do it.

I just overall wasn't happy with it.

BlkJak

Regular
Jan 19, 2009
La Salle
That's why I bought a LapTop dedicated for the primary use of running AutoTap. So far, I haven't had any problems with it. (knock on wood) The Palm version seemed to small to see by yourself. Of course, there is a warning not to attempt to drive and read AutoTap at the same time! Yeah whatever!!!!!! LOL....... Now if I could just strap the laptop to the dash!!! :rolleyes: NOT!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info