3800 Best Buy Survey

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
My buddy Kevin works at Best Buy and he is looking for ideas on how to improve Best Buy. I think he is trying to kiss ass to get a promotion or something. But anyways... I am trying to help him out so if anyone has any constructive ideas on how to make Best Buy better other than the obvious sarcastic stuff can you head over to this page and email him?

Best Buy Survey:
http://www.muir13.com/BestBuySurvey.htm

Thanks everyone and your ideas/comments are appreciated.

John

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Guys you are looking a little too far into this... He is just asking questions because he wants ideas to help out his store... For some reason he really likes Best Buy and working there. We all know how those comment cards work or don't work. This is a different way to get your thoughts across. If you do not agree with it then you do not have to help. To those of you that do, thanks a lot!

John

P.S. He is just a college guy looking for a way up in the world. And as far as the logos go I will look into it...

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
hes using bestbuys logo on a website, making it look like bestbuy is pathetic and begging people for advice. is this kid 16 or what? im assuming by his stupidity that he is a lowly sales prod trying to get ahead?
a little negative dont ya think <_< , even if he was 16 it wouldnt matter, i wish alot more people were as outgoing about their jobs.

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Jan 29 2004, 02:54 PM
hes using bestbuys logo on a website, making it look like bestbuy is pathetic and begging people for advice. is this kid 16 or what? im assuming by his stupidity that he is a lowly sales prod trying to get ahead?
a little negative dont ya think <_< , even if he was 16 it wouldnt matter, i wish alot more people were as outgoing about their jobs.
maybe he wroks for circuit city,,,LOL

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Naw he really works for Best Buy. I have seen the blue and yellow on him before... LOL.... I told him they need lower prices and staff that know what they are talking about.... He laughed and said he hears all the time that half the people in there know zero about what they sell. My buddy works in Digi Cams and he actually knows a few things. I guess that is rare, seems kinda silly and obvious to me to train people about what they are selling...

John

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by emersonhart13@Jan 29 2004, 03:27 PM
Naw he really works for Best Buy. I have seen the blue and yellow on him before... LOL.... I told him they need lower prices and staff that know what they are talking about.... He laughed and said he hears all the time that half the people in there know zero about what they sell. My buddy works in Digi Cams and he actually knows a few things. I guess that is rare, seems kinda silly and obvious to me to train people about what they are selling...

John
i was referring to xttc for putting the kid down :(

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
whoops, came out a little more harsh than i expected.

best buy doesnt listen to their employees, i used to work there- i know how the company works. their district and regional offices control everything that goes on in their stores, and they experiment with things one store at a time. they have people whos sole purpose is to make the company better.

honestly, they dont pay enough to put in the extra effort. that extra effort could be much better used for upping your energy on the sales floor and selling PSP's and accessories.

rather than finding out a way to make the company better- have him come up with sales tactics and present them to his supervisor, to get his store ahead of the others. the only way to get promoted is to improve your stores numbers, each store in itself could care less about the company- just where they stand in it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info