F/S ZZPerformance 10% Underdrive H2O Pulley

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
This may be the wrong area to post this thread (Sorry Mook), but this part is specific for 3800's. FOR SALE: My ZZP H2O Pulley. I have had this for about 9 years (and 2 cars). It is one of the BEST investments I made for my cars and should be on every 3800 platform. These list on the ZZP website for 69.99 + shipping. Some people noticed a H.P. gain and increased MPG's. I never felt the extra power, but I did notice improved gas mileage-even with a lead foot. Below is a link for the ZZP website for the pulley:

LINK --> ZZPerformance - Water Pump Underdrive Pulley #ZZ-WTRPUNDPUL

Product Reviews --> Product Reviews for Water Pump Underdrive Pulley

I will post up pictures after I pull it off. This is made of Billet Aluminum (decreased rotational mass), the part is still in good shape, has years of use (as well as many more years of continued use) left in it.

I'm asking for $50, but want to sell this...what is your offer???

List of those who have helped me: [MENTION=10858]hockeybawler[/MENTION] [MENTION=53]Turbocharged400sbc[/MENTION] [MENTION=11554]SlowGSX[/MENTION] [MENTION=418]1998gpgt[/MENTION]

If anyone is interested, I have a set of UNUSED Crane Cams 105# springs. I bought these from ZZPerformance years ago, was going to install on my GTP, sold them to GTPWolfe during the De-mod of my GTP, then bought them back from him because I bought the 3800 V6 Firebird (which is now for sale. These are ready for you RIGHT NOW!!! These list for $139.99 on ZZP website. http://shop.zzperformance.com/store/p/42-Comp-Cams-Valve-Springs.aspx

1). Who wants them?
2). I'll start at $85 and see who offers the most....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• DOC-Z
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list