3800 smart computer people

tommmy3

Regular
Dec 19, 2008
I am trying to sell my grandma's Buick and I took pics of it with my digital camera and I dont even know how to email them to people because they are so big and the file size is so large. My computer said it was going to take 4 hours to complete the transfer- How to I shrink um without winzip. Then If I learn how to send them can someone host them for me so that I can have the pictures on the internet because it looks great in the pictures and I think it would really help sell it -

if I sell it I'll reimburse you say $50-60 bucks for helpin me out!
thanks peeps

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
open the picture using paint. it is in accessories, under the start menu. After you have the picture open go to the top where it says image. under there select strech/scew. (sp?) Set the 100% numbers (vert. and horizontal) at 50%. Then save it under a different name if you want the originals, or under the same name if you don't. Depending on how small you make it you should be able to shrink the file size down alot. Also this keeps you from having to go out and buy new software. :D You can keep making it smaller or larger until you are satisfied with the size.

BC

tommmy3

Regular
Dec 19, 2008
open the picture using paint. it is in accessories, under the start menu

thanks for the help fellas!

sorry BC but that was funny! Im not that retarded that I dont know where paint is! :lol: :lol: It made me laugh because that is what I have to do to help my mom and some others that dont have a clue on how to use a computer! I m pretty good with computers but cant really figure this digital camera software out and was getting frustrated so I gave up.
thanks again

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info