3800 Piece of Sh*t computer....

ok my computer is acting goofy..like its on crack or something.

when i go to certian websites IE just all of a sudden closes all of the windows, and i have to re-open it and start browsing all over again. this happens whenever i try to go to zzperformance.com, and other random sites. i tried installing netscape to see if i could browse in there, and it installed fine, but whenever i go to load it up it just freezes and i have to ctrl-alt-delete to close it. so i uninstalled netscape and installed mozilla 1.6, and the same thing happens. it just freezes up and i have to ctrl-alt-delete to get it to close. what the hell is going on here??!? i cant stand not being able to surf the web without knowing at any second everything is going to close on me wtf its so damn annoying! how can i fix it? lol

Thanks!

--Adam

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
step 1... you are running some kind of Anti Virus and have the definitions up to date right?

If they're all crashing like that sounds like may be some kind of a virus that's disabling browsing partially (perhaps so you can't download an AV software)

Also what was the last thing you did before this started happening?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info