3800 brian- questions about your IC.

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
ok im going to be atempting installing jons. and there are no instructions.
couple questions:
1. what are all the white fittings for? and the one thats white but more of a transparent white?

2. how do you hook up the hoses to the pump? there are no fittings that are big enough for the holes in the pump. and putting the hose directly in there seems really ghetto and likely to blow off.

3. pump wiring, where did you tap into? i dont have a wiring diagram of the car.

4. what are the little rubber deals in the pump box for?

5. the dark grey fittings, they go in the Ic core correct?

6. the T fitting, bleeder valve? randomly cut in?

7. the gold plug on the radiator, not used in this application? stick it in and leave it disconnected?

8. radiator mounting- method and location in relation to everything else?

any other information pertaining to the install of your i/c would be appreciated.

thanks!

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
I never gave him any directions because it was all gonna be arranged another way from the beginning. So sorry about the new inconvienance. I will not be able to write all of the directions on this thread( way too long) I will get you something as soon as possible and email it to you. When do you plan on doing the install?
It is not very hard, just takes a long time. To make sur there is no down time. i would plan on installing the IC one day or night. Then run all the plumbing another.
Or I would plan on a nice long 15 hour day. But it is all fun and worth every penny of it once it is over. I will get you the info asap.
Send me a message with any questions you may have. I would hate to leave you hanging in some forum that ends up on the second page without me seeing it.
Talk to you soon

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• X
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list