3800 Sweetness...What did SSP say?

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
I think i was just exhausted, thats why i looked like i did. When i walked up to tell him who i was I had a complete blank in my head cause i had been zoned out just before he walked in. They told me they could make them, probably on the order of $600-$700... about what I expected. it wouldn't be manifolds, but headers instead, which is fine by me. I need both the front and rear manifolds to be replaced with headers if I am going to be spending that much. Sal said something about using one of the stock manifolds, and replacing one with a header, but if i am going to spend more than $600 on exhaust work ill spend a little more for both front and back. there is no purpose otherwise. I am going to get back to them once I have gotten some other quotes.

BC

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
heres to hoping that the kit sells well enough for me to order that many at once. :D Unfortunately I don't have a tons of money, so Ill have to order them on a per order basis, at least at first. hopefully they will be able to make the second set without needing my car for a week :\

BC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• D
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list